Tongamoa Watch

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
That is one of the many disconnects... Maybe it indicates he's here in spirit only?

I personally think he shows up shortly and makes an impact later on in the season.
My hope is that you are right, my belief is that you are wrong....

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
He is too on the roster. Listed after Webster Patrick and Fredrico Samuel. Check it out.
A Couple others.... Thomas Patton, Collins Eboh, James Carpenter (IN NFL and finished at Alabama), Fabin Brown, Princton Jackson, Adrian Bennett, Adam Pavlenko, DeAmontea Jackson, Kendall Williams.....

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
A Couple others.... Thomas Patton, Collins Eboh, James Carpenter (IN NFL and finished at Alabama), Fabin Brown, Princton Jackson, Adrian Bennett, Adam Pavlenko, DeAmontea Jackson, Kendall Williams.....

Our numerous secret weapons. Nobody will know who to prepare for? :)

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
.......soon

Soon-gif-animated.gif

Reactions: CRcyclone6

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Didn't Campbell say he would be here at the end of July? If he shows I'll be shocked if he does anything before the big 12 season.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Didn't Campbell say he would be here at the end of July? If he shows I'll be shocked if he does anything before the big 12 season.

That was already more than you should have expected. He MIGHT play a decent amount the last 2-4 games.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Focus on what we have right now. We have the pieces in place to have a better Defensive Line than last year. One of the reasons for moving Matt Leo inside is because of Tongamoa's late arrival. Lima is a huge upgrade. Trent and Johnson should be better than last year. We lost Tucker but he was a bit undersized.

My biggest concern is at LB. Lanning definitely needs to be the real deal. And we should still be improved over last year. We lost Seeley and Mills from last year. Secondary should be pretty solid.