Mountain Project Logo

CAMPER VAN -- 1997 Toyota Previa LE SC AllTrac

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Henry Morrissey · · SLC · Joined Aug 2021 · Points: 25

Sad to be getting rid of this car, but I am going back to school and don't need to be driving this thing around on climbing trips all the time anymore. Hoping to find someone psyched on this amazing and one-of-a-kind car! 

The car runs, has current registration, and is reliable (as reliable as a car of this age can be). It has been my daily-driver and my car to take extended trips in. It has been cared for well and although I am not the first owner, I have a stack of all the work ever done to it dating all the way back to the first owner.

All Wheel Drive, Supercharged, Aftermarket Sound-system, Built-out camper platform fully insulated, Power Windows, Functioning AC, Roof box included, 254,000 miles (and still going strong!), Three seats that are mounted to the factory hardpoints and are equipped with the stock seatbelts. Wooden interior with a layer of insulation keeping the car cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

asking $4500 OBO

Feel free to call or text if you want to come check it out or have any questions. I am located in Salt Lake City 

six5zero - 8six7 - five4one8

Thanks for lookin!

bump!

bump for a great car!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started