Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dragon Slayer Springer Forks

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 11:57 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, I saw that. I had to go and check out the eBay store and such. Man, that would be a great $2,000 investment. May have to start saving up for that, as I have been looking at doing the springer setup anyway. I have always loved the Badboys and Springers. Can't wait to see what that will look like on your Rocker........

Old 07-07-2009, 12:01 AM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
Yeah, I saw that. I had to go and check out the eBay store and such. Man, that would be a great $2,000 investment. May have to start saving up for that, as I have been looking at doing the springer setup anyway. I have always loved the Badboys and Springers. Can't wait to see what that will look like on your Rocker........
Thanks! Beautiful Train by the Way, and nice looking seat.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:05 AM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer08
Thanks! Beautiful Train by the Way, and nice looking seat.
Thanks. I love the seat, much better than the LaPera I had. Your bike is sharp as hell also. I am digging the Rocker more and more, with all the badass setups that are popping up now. Have to say, I wasn't that fond of them at first.

Old 07-07-2009, 05:56 AM
agapsdiver
Road Master
Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts

Man, WOW is all I can say about that springer setup. I would love to have that on my Train, with the blue parts painted black. That would be pure badassness!!

I too had thought about this springer on my NT. Here is a pic I've been holding on for awhile.. I think it belongs to someone on this forum.

Attached Thumbnails Dragon Slayer Springer Forks-springer_nt.jpg  
Old 07-07-2009, 06:04 AM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Not too shabby. This springer setup with a heartland kit, would be like a wet dream come true for me, LMAO.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:56 AM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior

Not too shabby. This springer setup with a heartland kit, would be like a wet dream come true for me, LMAO.
Are you thinking of the wide tire kit? That would look great with your bike.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 AM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer08
Are you thinking of the wide tire kit? That would look great with your bike.
I would love to do a 300 conversion, but, I doubt that will happen. Hell, for what it would cost to do the springer and heartland kit, I could sell the Train and buy me a Sucker Punch.........

Old 07-07-2009, 09:54 AM
rubiconMike
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DragonSlayer08,

Have you checked to make sure the new forks will fit the Rocker front wheel hub? Is that an issue? I would guess it's just a matter of getting the right spacers?

I would love to add the springer front end to my rocker as well but there's a lot of things that have to be considered when doing an upgrade like this. It would definitely add to my old school retro look.

Can't wait to see it on your Rocker that's for sure.

--Mike

Last edited by rubiconMike; 07-07-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

ohh man. i can't wait to see this thing on the bike. i also remember you talking about this front end when you first got your bike (i actually saved a picture on my computer). i thought about getting this a while back but after going through all the hassle with my front wheel, i got put off cause i didn't want to end up in another jam trying to get this front end to fit the bike.

you are a brave man for bitting the bullet and being the first to put this on your bike. can't wait man !!!!

Old 07-07-2009, 02:29 PM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by rubiconMike
DragonSlayer08,

Have you checked to make sure the new forks will fit the Rocker front wheel hub? Is that an issue? I would guess it's just a matter of getting the right spacers?

I would love to add the springer front end to my rocker as well but there's a lot of things that have to be considered when doing an upgrade like this. It would definitely add to my old school retro look.

Can't wait to see it on your Rocker that's for sure.

--Mike
Hey Mike:

The front wheel hub will work with spacers, however, because it is a 1" axle I will need to change the bearings in my wheel to .750". I have the added benefit of my son who has already put this springer on his 06 Dyna Wide Glide.

It would look really goo on your bike. You may want to check out the other springers they offer on Bike Builder's Bible.

Quick Reply: Dragon Slayer Springer Forks