[TI] Battle Arena Bronze Goli Award

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ZÿИΛPS™, Dec 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User: ZÿИΛPS™
    [​IMG] 22452999
    GB1
    Hi,
    I am an owner of the title from coming second in Battle Arena 'Bronze Medalist'- Long ago.

However, I have checked my Goliaths and their designs, I found that my reward- Bronze Goliath- is no longer with me? It isn't in my hangar..Could Dark Orbit please explain?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Cosmetic Designs - Goliath

Should be available with only the "default" Goliath. If it really isn't, hopefully a moderator could do something.
    Wish I could have gotten podium when UBA was up; those skins look really good.

3. I am hoping that a Moderator will look into this post?

4. Wingm8

Wingm8 Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Greetings ZÿИΛPS™,

As KilerStreak mentioned, these designs are available for your Goliath ship. You currently have the Razor-design equipped on your Goliath, so it should be fairly easy to notice in your hangar. Your designs are also still there. ;)

[​IMG]

Sincerely,
    Wingm8

5. Hi Wingm8...Thanks for the help, however, I do not have the ship in my Hanger still? Let me activate it and then check for the drop down...

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  6. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of your hangar, with the Goliath being the selected ship?

7. Hi, thanks for the help..I woke up today and it was there?

8. Wingm8

Wingm8 Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hi ZÿИΛPS™,

I went ahead and activated it for you, since you had trouble finding it on your account. :)
    Have a nice day.

*Closing as resolved.

Sincerely,
    Wingm8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.