[GI] The lava goliath x-ship.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rspjk, Dec 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Rspjk

Rspjk User

It was the daily login bonus yesterday & I got it but, I can't find it in my hanger.

2. If you have the regular Goliath-X ship, then you can select the Lava version from the drop down menu.
    If you did not have the regular Goliath-X ship from a previous give-a-way, you can still select it for viewing, but will not be able to configure/use the ship until the regular Goliath-X ship is owned.

Hope this helps.

3. I posted this on another thread to similar information. HERE

The thread itself may help also.

Might help locate the drop down menu just there on the right :)

[​IMG]

-FT

Success is never Final & Failure is never Fatal

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    ]Coldheart[ likes this.
  4. The Goliath-X ship was a login bonus from December 2016 Winterfest Calendar. The reward is misleading as they called it "Lava Goliath-X Ship" when it is a cosmetic design not a ship.

5. PhilHoward

PhilHoward User

I contacted support on this exact issue this year because I had read a post from DO stating there were two ships in the goodies this month. They told me it was a design also. I expect on the 25th day you login, no guarantee though, the ship will appear as it is also has been listed as a "Legend Goliath - X Ship. Here's hoping anyway...

6. I had the same issue now I know why thanks guys but they will stay there right you just need to have the regulare Goliath X ship first to use them

7. YES once a design is awarded it is yours. Like you say you can not use it till you have the BASE SHIP but they are yours.

The Fact that the TEAM added SHIP to the rewards is very MIS-LEADING and should constitute a need for them to be SHIPS.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  8. Hi All,

I'm on two servers. The main server I use have a Goliath-X ship and the Lava design. The other server I have the Lava design, but I hope the 25 day the gave-a-way ship will be able to use the Lava Design. So you will have to wait and see. Hope this help.

Angus

9. AGAIN THIS IS A SKIN not a SHIP. The Calendar is MIS-LEADING when it is calling it a Ship. IF you do not OWN the G-X Ship the bonus is not going to do you a bit of good.