[GI] Razor Goli.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by STARLIGHTHUSTLE, Aug 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is this design strictly cosmetic?

2. Kyro

Kyro User

Yup, if any cosmetic design had a bonus it would be going against the point of a "cosmetic design", aka just cosmetic. So basically: if it is on the design drop down thing, it's safe to assume it's just a design with no extra bonuses. (though not sure if knew it was a design for the normal Goliath ship)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  3. Yeah , I kind of realized that after I posted the question. TY for reply , ok to close

4. P.S. Not necessarily true . Some designs offer extra shields,HP,or damage.(Bastion , Saturn or Enforcer) not to mention the ones which offer bonus experience or honor which are also located in drop down screen.

5. Kyro

Kyro User

Bastion, Enforcer etc used to be "designs" but they're more of just their own independent ships now since the Hangar was changed. As far as I know there is no design on that drop down box for any ship that offer any bonuses, they are strictly just cosmetic designs.

Unless you can point to one that does offer some extra bonus, but as already explained that would be breaking the point of cosmetic designs. The point of it is so can choose which one you like the look of, if any had any extra bonuses that would make people go towards them. (just for the extra bonus not looks, which is the point of cosmetic designs)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  6. I own just about every Goliath there is and if you look closely the Venom and Spectrum are also included in the designs that
    are interchangeable with other Goliath . As long as they have the same number of slots they are interchangeable.Also the Goliath X with its frozen claw is also amongst the drop down menu.The Solace and Sentinel are also included in the drop down menu. The only Goliath I see that is NOT included is the Surgeon , because it has a different amount of slots.

7. Mod_Toby

Mod_Toby User

Hello STARLIGHTHUSTLE,

As users above mentioned it is just cosmetics it was a part of the Razer event that was happening few years ago. For additional information there is as well Razer Nostromo design :) Before, designs did have abilities and boost to damage etc. such as venom for example but all these designs were changed to separate ships - now designs are only cosmetics without any advantages.

//Toby

8. Just because they are in the "TRANSFER SYSTEM" does not make them DESIGNS these are all SHIPS NOW and the designs are selected from the main page (BEFORE ENTERING TO EQUIP THEM).

9. Mod_Toby

Mod_Toby User

Closing as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.