RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lance Armstrong Commercial against doping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Armstrong Commercial against doping.

---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIl5RxhLZ5U

Do you [anyone] think Armstrong should go to prison?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My opinion is that they should just allow people dope if they want to... that would level the field.

The jail time really is "punishment" for having lied about taking the drug as opposed to having taken the drug, isn't it? What good does jail time do? I was distressed when Marion Jones was jailed... because it seemed to me that so many others doped and got away with it...

I think in the context of how the authorities treated Marion J then he probably should also be jailed, but it seems he could accomplish a lot more for his community out of jail than in it... He still I believe has a loyal following and Livestrong is promoting a worthwhile cause.
      Peter R

Comment

Marion Jones went to jail because she lied to federal officials, and she could have rolled the dice like Barry Bonds & Roger Clemens and possibly avoid prison. When questioned by the "system" either take the 5th or tell the truth.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I was in love with Marion Jones: (Back in New Jersey, I hade a picture of her in my cubicle for a long time...).

It's simply for the way they treated Jones...why I am ticked...no...****ed-off at how Armstrong seem to have 'timed' things--almost perfectly.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have thought about the idea of letting everyone dope often, still don't like it because it is clear that some doping regimens will be far superior to others. It will be less about the athlete, more about who has the superior drug program.

Will the public get excited about a lab-produced athlete running a 8.5s 100m ? Hard to say. It may come to that eventually though. I thought drug scandals had badly damaged track and field but compared to what has happene in cycling it was not that bad.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

--->Andreas Krieger
              Heidi Krieger

Comment

The sport loses its integrity when people cheat. Like Suarez diving..
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

He was a man in 1986 too! Maybe from birth!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X